Mittwoch, 9. März 2011

Pictures from Bonn

Wayyy too much has happened this past few days (for example, I moved to a new city! Tübingen. Finally.) I'm not yet sure how much I want to torture you all with the details of my first days in here so I'll leave the writing for later and let you all enjoy my (honestly quite lacking) photography skills.

Cafe/restaurant/something in the main city square - it was freezing, but we grabbed a few of the handily provided blankets and had our coffee outside!

Asmik and I, the day we went to the botanical gardens.

Awesome view I saw a few times daily when walking from the Innenstadt to the GI. (You can't really see it in this picture, but there is a Schloss way far in the background. Gorgeous.)

Major university building in Bonn, with the massive lawn in front of it. Took this picture from a bench where I was working on some readings.

View out of my dorm window. Super-not-exciting.

View out the window from my classroom at the Goethe Institut - much much prettier!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen